As mentioned in my previous AD post (2 weeks ago), we had to plan a week of activities for our faculty and see it through. And I think it came off pretty well. Of course being a bit of a perfectionist, I still think there's plenty of room for improvement and that some things could have gone a lot better, but overall the result was quite good. With the Beer lime being a huge hit for students and the Cocktail the talk of lecturers. So congratulations and thank you to the committee members for working so hard to put together such a good week! We all worked very hard and I think we did great!
If it's one thing that I forgot for that week and even part of this one, was Instagram. I did not remember to post a picture of anything, not even of my outfits for the week. I was way too busy worrying about what was to happen when and arriving on time (which I still didn't get done the best, sadly).
I definitely had fun for my faculty week though. Especially as it came to it's end; it was a tad bittersweet, as the bonds that were forged may be severed as we wouldn't have to completely rely on each other after this week. With Guild elections around the corner and a new committee to be coming in. Though this also meant less stress and meetings to attend haha. However I really did enjoy the whole ordeal.
By the time you are seeing this, I may already be on the road on my way to University carnival, which I'm hoping I can also have fun at and release some more stress before exams begin in May.
As this post is going on forever, let me just get to my goals for next week right now.
- Make a study schedule in order to maximise my time before the "study period" and stick to it.
- Remember that I have an Instagram and actually post pictures, not just like them.
- Do the necessary extra work needed for my research project, before it gets too late (I hate rushing to the finish)
- Try to experiment with more make up during the week. (no clown face though haha)
- Take BREAKS and reward yourself.\