This week was not what I expected, again I will ask time where he is running off to. I got a lot of things due, but just not enough. Feels like my to-do list is never-ending! I hoped to start the second instalment of my research project however, I had a few set backs which hindered me. The good thing about it was that this gave me time to unwind a bit, take a much needed break to just hang out with friends and do some light studying. Though by Thursday with so many things still left to be done, I was starting to get stressed and anxious. Not a combination for me haha.
I forgot to write up an official study schedule for exams, but I will probably do that later today. Finally started to write up my project since I had Friday off. How refreshing is it to have an actual day off. I slept late, was relaxed when I woke up did a couple chores and some work.
I got a good set of my goals accomplished for the week, not always the way I anticipated, but strangely enough it worked out. Maybe I should worry less as my Dad is always telling me. But gosh there's always so much to do, I don't know if I can do it.
Anyway on to this week's goals:
- TRY to worry less, but still keep to a schedule of what is to be done. If everything doesn't go accordingly, let it go.
- Post more than 3 times for the week on my Instagram account.
- Spend more quality time (does not include rushed lunch) with my boyfriend, family and friends if possible. (not all at once duh)
- Study for finals and take breaks when necessary.
- Paint your nails this week to unwind.
Enjoy your Easter everyone and I hope that you have a great week!