Taking pictures is not hard, but taking good pictures (or at least in my mind) is. I like to take my product photos in the daylight as I have a digital camera and the photos look grainy in dim light. As many of my classes are early in the day and run well into evening I can't even take them before I leave home or when I get back because it's almost always too late.
Anyway, I said all of that to ask you bloggers and even readers for tips on blogs, photos and lighting. Any suggestions on what to post would also be considered. I have some ideas in mind but it would take some time to put them together for a post.
Also, I hope you recognised, I updated my blog Schedule on the right of this page, giving me a bit more freedom on what to post. I want to in-cooperate my older posts, which although were not as good as my current have very useful information in them.
Here's the new schedule:
- Beauty Mondays -Reviews, Beauty Chit Chat, Hauls
- Rewind Wednesdays- Taking you back in time to my older posts!
- Guest Thursdays- Guest Posts (see form if you're interested)
- Anything Goes Fridays- Beauty, Life or Fashion posts
- Blog hops all week! (once I can keep up)