I really hope that in 2014 I will figure out how to get my editing done for YouTube as I do miss making videos. I tried out the YouTube editor on one video I had recorded since June, but that definitely is not as professional as the program I was using to edit my videos on before.
As I hope that my blog will be better than ever, with new, interesting content just constantly being posted. (that's the hardest part) I have a few ideas for 2014, but of course I'd love to hear your suggestions too.
Without further jabber, here's the top posts for 2013! (in no particular order)
- April Beauty Favourites
- e.l.f Essentials All Over Color Stick Swatches & Review
- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer Review (Guest post)
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review
- Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Electric Orange Swatches & Review
- My All Star products of 2012
- Sensationnel Premium Too Mixx Multi Curl Weave First Impressions Review
- Smashbox PhotoOp Eyeshadow Trio Swatches & Review
I'm so happy that all of these posts have over 200 views, some up to 1000 views even! I hope next year we'll have more interaction (comments, guest posts, maybe a blog hop *hint hint*) on this blog as I want to make this a community for beauty and life chit chat!