I love this product! The scent, the tingly feeling and how silky it makes my hair feel. Not only do you smell the peppermint, but you can feel the tingling on your scalp as your hair is cleaned. If your scalp has a lot of build-up, then it may take two applications before you start to feel the tingling sensation. It's very relaxing and lasts even after you've rinsed.
The ORS HAIRepair invigorating shampoo has a thick, silky-looking formula. It's sulfate -free but still gives a lather. My scalp is normally dry and this shampoo doesn't irritate it, or make it even more dry and flaky. Typically I'd do pre-poo with my oil mixture, unless it's a last minute decision to wash my hair, so that may help too. Make sure to wet your hair first though, or the shampoo may just slip right off since it's so thick.
My hair feels extremely silky and moisturised after I've lathered up with this shampoo. Sometimes I wonder if I even need to condition. Although I used a more than a quarter-sized amount for a wash (more like a cupcake-size, that's a lot I know), the ORS shampoo has lasted and lasted! It's been over 6 months.
I picked this up in MallMart for $11.55BDS and I've not regretted spending the extra on such a great shampoo. I also saw in in beauty supply stores and other supermarkets. I also used this on my weave and it made them feel fabulous!
- Tingles the scalp
- Peppermint (slightly herbal) scent
- Hair feels clean yet silky
- Doesn't irritate my dry scalp
- Very thick formula
- Lasts many uses (over 6 months)
- works well on weave
- Price is a bit highly than my regular shampoos, but totally worth it.
- Thickness of formula can be a bit troublesome.
- Full Name: ORS HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo
- Volume: 370 ml/12.5 fl. oz.
- Formula: Creamy liquid which is very thick and silky.
- Claims: Perfectly blended with mint, rosemary and other ingredients, this sulfate free shampoo moisturises hair and refreshes the scalp. It cleanses with unbelievable lather and leaves the scalp feeling fresh.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, DMDM Hydantoin, Menthol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
- Extracts or Special ingredients: Hydrolysed Keratin, Rosemary Extract, Peppermint oil, Coconut oil, Olive Oil.
- Contains Dimethicone.
The Raw SugarI will definitely be repurchasing this product. I currently have another shampoo from ORS but I do not think it makes my hair feel as wonderful as this one, although I used to use that one before. This feels like a co-wash, because your hair is so silky, yet it's clean. It's like once you use this shampoo, you can't go back to any others. Love it!
Where to purchase: MallMart, Beauty Supply stores, Amazon
Disclaimer: This product was bought with my money. Opinions are my own.