I couldn't have been happier since!
In terms of the actual formulation, Sally Hansen states that this is 3-free nail lacquer, Read more about the 3 controversial ingredients here. It does contain Camphor however. Not that this bothers me, as in Barbados we buy and use Camphor straight out of the pharmacy. As Sally Hansen also claims, Nylon and Acrylic gel does appear in the formula, although in the end portion of the ingredient list.
- Hardens nails
- Give healthy shine
- Thin, manageable formula
- Lasts up to a week on the nails
- Strong scent
- Claims: Acrylic gel formula with Nylon seals and hardens nails with a hard wrap-like surface. Fortifies nails and helps prevent chipping, splitting and peeling.
- Directions:Can be worn alone or after applying nail color. Wait two minutes, then apply one coat of Hard As Wraps Clear & Top Coat.
- Product size: 0.4 OZ (11.8mL)
- Also available in Sheer Pink
- Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40-B, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Sucrose Benzoate, Etocrylene, Styrene /Acrylates Copolymer,Dimethicone, Nylon-12, D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725).
The Raw SugarI would recommend this product to friend and most definitely repurchase this top coat. It was able to bring back my nails from a very flaky place, haha.
Where to purchase: Collins Pharmacy (Barbados), Drug stores (USA), Amazon
Disclaimer: This product was bought with my money. Opinions are my own.